Affordable Tiny Homes handcrafted on the Sunshine Coast for the Sunshine Coast.
With the cost of living continuing to climb, folks from across the West Coast are looking for new ways to enjoy vacations, bring in additional income, or find more affordable housing solutions. That’s why Haley RV decided to start construction on our own line of Mi Casa Tiny Homes, right here on the Sunshine Coast.
Not only are our Tiny Homes engineered in Gibsons, BC, but we’ve also partnered with Sunshine Coast Forest Products and other local companies to source our materials. Our goal is that the construction of our Tiny Homes helps support both our customers and local Sunshine Coast businesses.
Or should we say â€˜welcome to su casa?' Either way, our Tiny Homes offer anywhere from 28-ft to 34-ft of comfortable, functional, and beautiful living space. For less than the cost of an average down payment on a new home, you can enjoy premium mobile living here on the West Coast. The possibilities are endless!
• Industry leading Trailerman 3 axle tiny house trailer
• Pro Lock hidden fastener metal roofing
• Full light exterior door with custom mini blind
• Exterior light at the entrance
• 7 high-energy efficient Gentech windows
• Painted Exterior Window Trim, Corner Trim and Facia
• Painted LP Smartside Lapsiding
• 36â€ Entry Door outswing Full Lite
• White pine walls and pine ceilings
• Solid 2 x 6 pine loft floor
• Click laminate waterproof flooring
• Bedroom on main floor
• Sleeping loft
• Pendant lights in bedroom, living room and kitchen
• Kitchen bar dining area
• Custom soft close shaker style cabinets
• Solid surface countertop
• 32â€ Blanco Silgranit double bowl sink
• GE 24â€ gas range SST
• Modern range hood
• Frigidair 11.5 cu.ft. bottom freezer refrigerator.
• GE Washer Dryer Combo
• Navien high efficiency condensing gas boiler for on-demand hot water
• Solid fir timber stairs
• 48” shower and glass door
• 24” bathroom vanity with mirror
• Bathroom vanity lights
• Certified to the CSA Z240 Standards
• R28 insulation in floor
• R22 insulation in ceiling
• R14 insulation in walls
• All insulation is Roxul. No toxic off-gassing. Non-flammable. No mould
• 2 smoke detectors/alarms
• 1 C02 detector
• 1 fire extinguisher
• 1 bathroom fan
• 1 bedroom baseboard heater
• 1 bathroom baseboard heater
• Skylight with blinds for natural sun light.
• Solid wood sliding doors for bedroom and bathroom
• 20” x 80” Bedroom closet and cabinets.
• Wall Mount Cabinets
• Senville mini split high efficiency A/C heat pump.
• 4 Corner stabilizer jacks
• Solid Wood Barn Doors with Glass
• Bevel Siding Cedar
• Composting Toilet
• Mini Split A/C and Heat pump
• Pullout Storage Organizer for Under Stair Cabinetry
• Tile shower Surround
Experience a lower cost of living
Built on the Sunshine Coast for the Sunshine Coast
No down payment O.A.C
Own your own home for less then your rent
Generate income while providing a more affordable rental
Lessen your environmental footprint.
Whether you’re looking for a vacation home, a quiet place to work remotely, new affordable living quarters, or to invest in a rental project, there’s a Mi Casa Tiny Home at Haley RV to meet your needs. Start your search for the perfect Mi Casa Tiny Home with us today!